Bigger is not always better. A pair of goggles has to fit. This is what lets them sit comfortably on the face, fit well with the helmet and keep draughts from getting in. The ALPINA NAKISKA is the perfect fit for medium face sizes. The modern frameless design with cylindrical panoramic lens makes the ski goggles cool without being the biggest. But they are big enough to be worn over a pair of normal glasses. The Q LITE lens is contrast-enhancing and mirrored. With these qualities, the ALPINA NAKISKA Q LITE means both seeing great and looking great in the snow.
- Enhances contrast, makes colours appear richer and provides sharper vision
- The mirrored lens reflects harmful infrared rays
- Doesn't fog up due to Fogstop coating on the inside of the lens
- Ideally ventilated inside
- 100% UV-A, B and C protection